About the Artist

In 1979 I came to Atlanta, Georgia and found 
a temporary job in a furniture repair shop where 
I soon discovered my talent for woodcarving.

A year later, a friend of mine introduced me to 

the exhibit building business, which serviced the 
many trade shows in Atlanta. I applied my skills 
to building and sculpting props and models for 
trade show exhibits and film production companies.

Today, I now have a studio and shop where 

I live and work in Alabama, located 
approximately 60 miles west of Atlanta, GA.


Click on any category in the portfolio to the right 
to view projects I have been commissioned to 
build over the past 28 years.

CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO SEE IT LARGER


Come visit my site of watercolor pet portraits at
http://petportraitsbybradfordmix.blogspot.com/

No comments: